Our mission for the CollabSphere is to bring together and help build the HCL and B2B collaboration technology community. Each CollabSphere conference is hosted by a different city each year when possible allowing each community to showcase their city, technology, and design. CollabSphere conferences are made possible by the dedication and collaboration of participating community members.
CollabSphere is operated by GRANITE User Group located in Chicago, a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. All funds collected for the CollabSphere conference are used to cover the operating cost of the conference. All CollabSphere committee participants are community members who donate their time and resources to help organize this great conference. Please take the time during the conference to thank them for their efforts.
This is our thirteenth annual conference. The previous years' locations under the name of MWLUG (Midwest Lotus User Group) were:
- 2021 - Global Online Event on Earth
- 2020 - Global Online Event
- 2019 - Hilton Boston/Woburn, Woburn, MA
- 2018 - Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- 2017 - Hilton Alexandria Mark Center , Alexandria, Virginia
- 2016 - Four Seasons - Austin, Austin, Texas
- 2015 - The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia
- 2014 - Amway Grand Plaza, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- 2013 - Crown Plaza - Union Station, Indianapolis, Indiana
- 2012 - William Penn Hotel, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- 2011 - Sheraton Brookfield, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 2010 - Hilton Garden Inn, Cleveland, Ohio
- 2009 - IBM Center, Chicago, Illinois