Our mission for the CollabSphere is to bring together and help build the IBM/HCL human and B2B collaboration technology community. Each CollabSphere conference is hosted by a different city each year allowing each community to showcase their city, technology, and design. CollabSphere conferences are made possible by the dedication and collaboration of participating community members.
CollabSphere is operated by GRANITE User Group located in Chicago, a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. All funds collected for the CollabSphere conference are used to cover the operating cost of the conference. All CollabSphere committee participants are ICS community members who donate their time and resources to help organize this great conference. Please take the time during the conference to thank them for their efforts.
This is our twelfth annual conference. The previous years' locations under the name of MWLUG (Midwest Lotus User Group) were:
- 2020 - Online Event
- 2019 - Hilton Hotel - Woburn, Woburn, MA
- 2018 - Sheraton Hotel, Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- 2017 - Hilton Mark Center - Alexandria, Alexandria, Virginia
- 2016 - Four Season - Austin, Austin, Texas
- 2015 - Ritz-Carlton - Downtown Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia
- 2014 - Amway Grand Plaza, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- 2013 - Crown Plaza - Union Station, Indianapolis, Indiana
- 2012 - William Penn Hotel, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- 2011 - Sheraton Brookfield, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 2010 - Hilton Garden Inn, Cleveland, Ohio
- 2009 - IBM Center, Chicago, Illinois